This is the perfect week to start swing dancing. Our venues all over Sydney opening and all beginner classes assume… https://t.co/CXdPljoYZh
Learn To Dance In A Day
by swingadmin on 10th February 2019
Swing Patrol’s Learn To Dance In A Day workshops are a great way to take your first steps in swing dancing.
* a total beginner dancer?
* brand new to swing dancing?
* experienced in one role (Lead or Follow) and keen to explore the other role?
Learn To Dance In A Day is:
* ideal for anyone who thinks they have two left feet. You’ll learn the basics of swing in a fun, friendly environment, and you’ll find yourself dancing by the end of the day.
* a chance for anyone experienced in other dances to get a crash course in the fundamentals of lindy hop and partnered charleston.
* an opportunity to start learning your “non-dominant role”, to gain a deeper understanding of the dance (and increase the number of potential dance partners!)
Learn Eight Beat and Six Beat Lindy Hop and Charleston in one afternoon.
No partner? No worries. All welcome – we change partners often, to give everyone the experience of real social swing dancing.
Registrations are already open for the first workshops of 2020! Book online now to secure your place.