Such a fun class on Monday! We enjoyed playing with all the awesome lead follow skills that we explored :D Level... https://t.co/tXUtgOctAZ
Learn To Dance In A Day
by swingadmin on 24th January 2018
Swing Patrol’s Learn To Dance In A Day workshops are a great way to take your first steps in swing dancing.
* a total beginner dancer?
* brand new to swing dancing?
* experienced in one role (Lead or Follow) and keen to explore the other role?
Learn To Dance In A Day – Lindy Hop workshops are:
* ideal for anyone who thinks they have two left feet. You’ll learn the basics of swing in a fun, friendly environment, and you’ll find yourself dancing by the end of the day.
* a chance for anyone experienced in other dances to get a crash course in the fundamentals of lindy hop and partnered charleston.
* an opportunity to start learning your “non-dominant role”, to gain a deeper understanding of the dance (and increase the number of potential dance partners!)
No partner? No worries. All welcome – we rotate partners to give everyone the experience of real social swing dancing.
Click here for more details and booking information. Register now for your preferred date.
Learn To Dance In A Day – Solo Jazz.
Sunday 1 April 2018
A solo Jazz and Charleston workshop for all comers! Great exercise, tremendous fun and dazzlingly joyful music. Meet new people, learn new moves.
Click here for more details and booking information.
Keep an eye on our Workshops page for more learning opportunities.