Despite the rain we had a great turn out on Monday! So great that we forgot to film a recap... So we filmed one ju… https://t.co/8SfqfK2kRW
Learn To Dance In A Day
by swingadmin on 24th January 2018
Swing Patrol’s Learn To Dance In A Day workshops are a great way to take your first steps in swing dancing.
* a total beginner dancer?
* brand new to swing dancing?
* experienced in one role (Lead or Follow) and keen to explore the other role?
Learn To Dance In A Day – Lindy Hop workshops are:
* ideal for anyone who thinks they have two left feet. You’ll learn the basics of swing in a fun, friendly environment, and you’ll find yourself dancing by the end of the day.
* a chance for anyone experienced in other dances to get a crash course in the fundamentals of lindy hop and partnered charleston.
* an opportunity to start learning your “non-dominant role”, to gain a deeper understanding of the dance (and increase the number of potential dance partners!)
No partner? No worries. All welcome – we rotate partners to give everyone the experience of real social swing dancing.
Click here for more details and booking information. Register now for your preferred date.
Learn To Dance In A Day – Balboa.
various Sundays through the year
Learn the foundations of Balboa – a classic swing dance that originated in Southern California in the 1930s – and now a staple on swing social dance floors the world over.
Click here for dates, details and booking information.
Keep an eye on our Workshops page for more learning opportunities.